- This event has passed.
Saturday, 16 September 2017
The College is holding their annual Enrichment Day (PACED) on Saturday 16 September.
If you received an information pack and invitation from your school, you can download the application form here to nominate and register for your course.
The Enrichment Day will be held at the College – 338-356 Wentworth Road, Orchard Hills from 9am to 3pm.
Downloads and relevant links:
- PACED 2017 Course Information Brochure
- PACED 2017 Application Form
- Penrith Anglican College Opt-Out Photo Permission Form
- PACED Trybooking Payment Link
Children will have the opportunity to attend one course on the day. Children may only nominate courses that correspond with the year level they are in at school.
Accelerated Students: If a student is accelerated for a certain subject/s, they may select a course that is designed for that year level, e.g. a Year 4 student who is accelerate to Year 5 Mathematics may choose a Mathematics course designed for Year 5. See the Course Information Brochure for offered courses.
How to apply
- Download and complete the application form. Please use a separate application form for each child. Please also complete an Image Permission form if you don’t wish for your child to be photographed for promotional purposes.
- Ensure you have made your payment via Trybooking (see below for further details).
- Email the completed forms to email@example.com.
- Applications must be received by Friday 11 August 2017. Late applications will only be accepted where places are available.
Confirmation and places
- Confirmation letters will be emailed by Friday 8 September 2017.
- Places will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
- We will attempt wherever possible to place students in their first choice, but they may be placed in any course they have nominated, so please choose carefully.
- Cost for the day is $68.00. Payment will need to be made via the Trybooking link.
- This cost covers tuition, equipment and associated costs. Refunds, minus an administration fee of $15 will be available before Friday 2 September. After this date, no refunds can be issued unless a medical certificate is received.
If you have any questions regarding the day, please contact Miss Alicia Brace at firstname.lastname@example.org