Positions Vacant

Penrith Anglican College are currently hiring for the following positions:

  • Chaplain (Years Pre-K-12) Full Time Position
    The focus of the role and selection criteria are broad and cover a wide range of areas. The College Council, who will appoint the Chaplain, are open to the right person who will be able to best fill that broad view of the role.

    Potential applicants are strongly encouraged to contact the Principal directly to discuss this important role in more detail. Please call 4736 8100 between 8.00am and 4.30pm or email principalsPA@pac.nsw.edu.au to arrange a mutually convenient time.