All-Rounder Scholarships are determined primarily on the basis of the interview with the College Principal and a student portfolio, but will also be influenced by the ACER scholarship examinations in the year preceding entry.
All-Rounder Scholarships may be awarded to students entering Year 5, 7, 9 or 11 in 2022, who demonstrate a broad range of talents and attributes. Recipients will be deemed as having the potential to contribute significantly to the College community.
Penrith Anglican College offers All-rounder Scholarships providing full or part remission of tuition fees to students.
The offer of an All-rounder Scholarship is subject to the following conditions:
- Completion of a College Application form and payment of Application fee
- The student has submitted a hard copy portfolio to the College (see details below).
- The Scholarship is offered for School Fees only. All other charges (i.e. the Non-Refundable Deposit, each term’s Service Fee and Uniform costs) are not covered by the Scholarship.
- The Scholarship is offered for each year of Secondary schooling but is subject to annual review by the Principal. In this review the Principal will examine the Scholarship holder’s academic record over the past year as well as their contribution to the full life of the College community. Both need to be deemed satisfactory for the Scholarship to be extended into the next academic year
- The Principal's decision regarding the continuation of the Scholarship is final.
A hard copy portfolio of the applicant’s achievements must also be submitted by Monday 8 February 2021.
The hard copy portfolio should include:
- One-page summary of key achievements (optional)
- Copies of school reports for the past two years
- NAPLAN results
- Academic, sporting, music and community certificates
- Any other documents you feel are relevant to your child’s application
- Handwritten statement from the student addressing why they think they should be considered for the Scholarship.
If you are interested in having your child sit for a Scholarship for 2022, please click on the link below or contact the College Registrar for further information.
Applications are through the ACER website via the link below.
Applications close Monday 8 February 2021.
ACER testing will be at the College on Saturday 27 February 2021.