Music scholarships are awarded to students entering either Year 7 or Year 11 in 2022 on the basis of the ACER scholarship examination as well as a music audition.
The offer of an Music Scholarship is subject to the following conditions:
- Completion of a College Application form and payment of Application fee
- The student has competed the Music Scholarship application form below, which is to be directly returned to the College
- The Scholarship is offered for School Fees only. All other charges (i.e. the Non-Refundable Deposit, each term’s Service Fee and Uniform costs) are not covered by the Scholarship.
- The Scholarship is offered for each year of Secondary schooling but is subject to annual review by the Principal. In this review the Principal will examine the Scholarship holder’s academic record over the past year as well as their contribution to the full life of the College community. Both need to be deemed satisfactory for the Scholarship to be extended into the next academic year
- The Principal's decision regarding the continuation of the Scholarship is final.
A Music Application form available here to be completed by Monday 8 February 2021.
Candidates should include with their Music Scholarship application the following documentation:
- Any recognised musical institution awards and certificates (e.g. AMEB)
- Proof of current dedication and commitment to school music and extra-curricular music activities.
Students seeking a Music Scholarship into the College must apply and sit for the ACER scholarship exam and a Music Scholarship Audition
If you are interested in Applying for a music scholarship please apply to sit the academic exam at the ACER website via the link below or contact the College Registrar for further information.
Applications for Scholarships for 2022 close Monday 8 February 2021.
The ACER testing will be at the College on Saturday 27 February 2021. A date for auditions will be confirmed early in 2020.