We’re here to help. Read our COVID-19 Updates

Are you a passionate Christian educator?

Want to work with us?

We have staff from all walks of life in many different faculties.

Established in 1998, Penrith Anglican College is a Christ-centred community that exists to serve and glorify Christ by equipping students for His world. Throughout its history, the College has established itself as a place of academic rigour and care, producing graduates who reflect the College’s values of compassion, integrity, courage, humility and perseverance.

All teaching staff at the College are required to be committed Christians with a passion for encouraging students to accept Christianity as the spiritual and moral basis of life, and to come to a personal faith with Jesus Christ. All staff members are required to support and be involved in College activities, including Pastoral Care.


All employment applications must include a reference from the applicant’s Minister of Religion. A valid Working with Children Check Number is also required and must be provided at the time of application.

Penrith Anglican College advertises positions in the Saturday edition of the Sydney Morning Herald and listed on our website. In order to apply for a position with the College, please complete the relevant Employment Application Form below.

Current Positions Available

Head of Performing Arts - Permanent, Full Time commencing Term 1, 2022

The Head of Performing Arts is a pivotal leadership role at the College, requiring leadership of curriculum initiatives, the development of teaching and learning processes and the management of Performing Arts classes in both the Primary and Secondary School. The Head of Performing Arts is also responsible for the leadership of teaching staff, including supervising accreditation and professional development processes. Heads of Department work in close collaboration with the Director of Studies, Director of Teaching and Learning and other Heads of Department to actively contribute to the full life of the College.

Mathematics Teacher 7 - 12 – Permanent, Full Time commencing Term 1, 2022

The position of Mathematics Teacher 7 - 12 forms part of the College's Secondary Mathematics department, responsible for delivering an exceptional Christian education to students through dedicated and contemporary teaching. Secondary Mathematics Teachers educate students utilising a range of teaching methods, providing pastoral care and support, and assessing and reporting on student progress.

Primary Teacher – Permanent, Full Time commencing Term 1, 2022

At Penrith Anglican College, the Primary Teacher is responsible for nurturing students’ ability to learn in a safe and secure environment with a focus on planning, teaching and critically reflecting on literacy and numeracy programs across all Key Learning Areas. Primary Teachers work collaboratively with other teachers and actively contribute to the full life of the College.

Casual Teaching

If you are interested in Primary or Secondary casual teaching at Penrith Anglican College, please complete the Application for Employment and Statement of Faith and send them together with your curriculum vitae, including three references (one must be from your Minister of Religion) and a valid Working with Children Check Number to applications@penrith.nsw.edu.au.

We welcome applications for casual teaching positions throughout the year. For further Employment enquires please email applications@pac.nsw.edu.au.